When developing or building green homes and properties, there is one big question to answer; how green do you go? I can help you make that decision. With advanced education in both buying and selling green properties, I am trained to know what green buyers want, the most cost-effective ways to get it and the best ways to market and sell your green property.
On top of being better for the environment, green home building produces homes that are healthier and more comfortable to live in, more durable, require less upkeep and cost less to maintain. Home buyers are catching on to this and looking to buy green. This is evidenced by data collected from several MLS systems showing that certified green homes are selling faster and closer to original ask price than traditionally built homes. Building and selling certified green homes has a distinct market advantage!
Whether you are in pre-design phase or under construction I can help you:
- Determine what green products and features your potential buyers may look for
- Understand the advantages of green home building
- Select which products and professionals work best with your project and adhere to building green principles
- Respond to obstacles that can impede green home building development and construction
- Market and sell your homes with green features
- Connect with a pool of potential buyers interested in homes with green features
- Learn the language of green homes and buildings
- Take advantage of government credits, incentives and programs
Start greening your project today!